Microwave and Broadband Radio Services
The use of wireless networks is exploding throughout the world. Both point-to-point and point-to-multipoint systems are deployed in licensed and unlicensed microwave radio bands for backhaul and remote subscriber applications.
In addition, microwave radio systems continue to be a reliable and cost effective way of delivering voice, data, and video services to facilities across the city or across state lines.
WIRELESS SOLUTIONS: MICROWAVE RADIO SYSTEMS
The use of wireless networks is exploding throughout the world. Both point-to-point and point-to-multipoint systems are deployed in licensed and unlicensed radio frequency bands for point-to-point backhaul and point-to-multipoint applications.
ESEI provides comprehensive engineering, integration, testing, and management of wireless systems for different applications and industries. When designing and implementing wireless systems, ESEI considers performance, security, regulatory, and financial parameters to develop the best end-to-end solution.
ESEI has the experience and tools to deliver our Microwave and Broadband Radio Services.
- Propagation engineering
- Radio frequency (RF) engineering
- Line-of-sight path design
- Development of availability calculations
- Site/field surveys
- Antenna systems and network design
- Equipment and antenna installation
- Turn-up and test
- FCC and FAA regulatory compliance
- Assessment and optimization
- Tower planning and construction
- Integration and project management
- Interface case resolution
- Installation audits